SKIN TYPE: DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN
Lack of hydration usually comes to mind when we experience dry skin. The logic of skin losing water too quickly does make sense when it becomes dry. Dry skin feels tight, cracking and peeling, as well as itches. However, weather, aging skin, not moisturising enough and certain diseases can cause dry skin too.
Causes of dry skin: Dry weather/air, hot weather, hot water, fragrance in skin-care products, eczema, psoriasis, age; as you age, sweats and oil glands don’t produce as much moisture to your skin.
- Use gentle cleanser to wash your face
- Use light toner to keep a balanced PH skin
- Apply hydrating essence or serum
- Apply repairing cream to extra sensitive/troubled area on skin
- Apply face oil for extra moisture to skin
- Apply moisturiser generously